Visit SOFIE at Booth #203 at the upcoming meeting from September 28 – October 1, 2022 in Miami, FL. We will also be sponsoring Educational Session 3: Molecular Imaging – Nuclear
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Recognize recently developed hybrid imaging methods currently being used in the field.
- Analyze the various modalities of MI, such as optical ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine, and compare and contrast the advantages and limits of each.
- Recognize the common concepts that underlie molecular imaging probes for each of the various imaging modalities, as well as the possibility of multi-modality probes.
- Identify Molecular Imaging applications and correlate them with the methodologies and probes that have been employed in preclinical and clinical scenarios.
- Recognize the possibilities, benefits, and shortcomings of specialized molecular imaging for preclinical, clinical, and translational research.