The ICPO Foundation is hosting the first of its kind Theranostics FAP Summit – Targeting the Tumor Microenvironment and Beyond on November 4-5, 2022. SOFIE is a major industry sponsor.
They have assembled a world-class scientific program and invited representatives from academia and industry to dive deep into FAP, its history and role in biology of disease, current research and future applications.
Among the topics featured:
- FAP History & FAP in Tumor Microenvironment
- Diagnostics for Oncology and Non-Oncology
- Clinical Utility & Outperformance of FAP Diagnostics
- Innovation Diagnostics in Generations of FAP
- Innovation in Radioligand and Non-Radioligand FAP Therapeutics
- Patient Access & Regulatory Future of FAP Radiopharmaceuticals